Make time as a family to review the schedule that will be in place when school starts:
- How early does everyone need to get up in the morning?
- What time does your child need to leave for school?
- Will he be getting lunch at school or packing a lunch?
- How will he be getting there?
- What happens after school?
- How much time do you expect him to be spending on homework?
These are all important things for the whole family to keep in mind, especially parents who need to carve out extra time to help with homework. If your child is starting a new school or is in a new classroom, make sure they know just where to go.